The lovely Ciarralorren nominated me for the Liebster Award.
I have my blog for a little bit more than a year now and I enjoy blogging so much. I never thought that there would be people actually reading what I have to say.
So thank you to everybody for stopping by. Thanks to ciarralorren. It really means the world to me.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
– Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
– Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who deserve the award
– Tell those bloggers you nominated them
– Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
My answers to ciarralorren ‘s questions are:
1. What’s the story behind your blog?
I always liked the idea of an online diary to keep memories you never want to forget. But for me it first of all was a place where I could share baking recipes. And to don’t have to bring my recipe book with me because I could look at them online, on my own blog.
2. What is your ultimate goal in life?
I know this sounds so cheesy but all in all just to be happy. (And maybe a baking book or something like that)
3. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Probably to sleep as long as I want. But I also really like to read, so that’s what I am most ending up with.
4. Would you rather live where it’s hot year round or always cold?
I like warm weather but I am definitely not made for the hot summer days, so probably where it’s cold. I mean in summer break I always go somewhere hot so that would be okay.
5. What was your childhood dream?
To visit Australia some day.
6. Harry Potter or Hunger Games?
Harry Potter of course!!! I think you know that if you read some of my posts.
7. What’s your favorite dessert?
Probably any kind of cake with some whipped cream.
8. What’s your favorite thing about yourself? Be honest, be loving.
My passion for certain things. You immediately know when I love something because I become so obsessed with it.
This also counts for new people I meet.
9. What do you see yourself doing in five years?
Maybe studying or about to go on a world trip.
10. How often do you eat pizza?
…. Too often?! Like once a week for sure.
11. If you could travel to one country in the world, where would you go?
Australia, because I’ve never been there and always wanted to go.
My 11 questions are:
– What is the name of the song you are currently obsessed with?
– Which movie are you most excited to see in 2017?
– What means your blog name to you?
– If you could travel to one country in the world, where would you go? (Stole that one)
– What was the first post on your blog about?
– Could you survive a week without your phone?
– What is your favorite childhood memory that immediately makes you smile?
– Dwarfs or Elves?
– What’s your favorite thing about yourself? (Stole that one, but love it so much)
– What was the last thing that made you smile?
– Who’s your favorite actor at the moment?
Lots of love, Glücksgeist.