The amazing BeaFree nominated me for the blog-aholic award. I love her blog so much! She is amazing in motivating you for everything, even Mondays! She is also one of the nicest person ever! So please head over here to her blog.
What is the blog-aholic award?
The blog-aholic award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The blog-aholic award is also for blogger who share and inspire others!
I can’t describe how touched I am to be nominated.
Who created it?
Rules for the blog-aholic award:
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their about page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide and link to the blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post (s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know that you nominated them and provide a link to this post
My best post:
3 facts about me:
1. I go to cinema nearly every week. It is one of my favorite places.
2. My first proper job was working in a clothing store.
3. I still have my gingerbread house that I made for Christmas… I just can’t throw it away.