The amazing BeaFree nominated me for the cramm award. Bea has an incredible lifestyle blog which keeps you motivated during the whole week. She is one of the loviest blogger I met online! So please check out her blog here.
Because of my ‘beauty and the beast week‘ I am uploading it a bit late, but better late than never ;).
The rules for this award:
- Include that little tibit about who created this award
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
The creator of the award is TheCramm (created by Liv).
3 Things that motivate me:
1. Nice weather. When the sun shines I always feel like I can do anything.
2. Other bloggers. I love reading motivation blog posts.
3. Pinterest. There are so many amazing recipes or DIY’s. I always feel like I have to try them out.
3 people who inspire me to blog
I started blogging in November 2015 and for the first six to eight months nobody read my blog posts. I still uploaded post by post but it was really frustrating that nobody wanted to read them. Then at some point some people started reading the stuff I uploaded. And then BeaFree commented under my posts. I’ve never told that but she really was one of the reasons why I enjoyed blogging again and so much more than before. So I really wanted to say thank you for that. She has an incredible blog and I just love love reading her posts.
This girl makes me so happy. I love reading her posts. I would describe her as the coolest person I know. Reading her posts makes me just so happy. She’s just awesome.
Her blog was the first one I started reading on a daily basis. I love her so much and I think she’s just amazing!!!
Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
I get excited for the smallest most daily things. I hope and would love to share that excitement with others to improve their day, week, month so that everybody can be a bit more happy and live more peaceful with each other.
Bea’s challenge question:
If you could have any super power in the world, how would you use it to positively influence the world?
First of all the question is so so amazing! But I had to think a bit about a good answer.
It would be quiet interesting to read people’s minds. Not to be creepy, but then you would know what upsets them and you could make them feel better. For example someone thinks that they look horrible today, you read that and tell them they look awesome!
And my challenge question for you is:
If you could travel in time and change one thing, what would you change?