I got nominated by Jordyn from theobsessionbegins for the blue sky tag. I found her blog literally a few days ago. How amazing that she already nominated me for this award?!! I am so excited to read more of her posts. Please please check out her blog and leave some nice comments there.
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
I really liked all the musical-visits with my mum. It always felt so special and amazing, like I would enter a completely different world.
2. What’s the first book you read that made you cry?
The fault in the stars made my eyes water but the book which really made me cry for half an hour was ‘Me before you’. Such an amazing book but at the same time so sad.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
… I don’t have a pet so don’t know.
Omg!!!…. I’ve never heard the word ‘peeve’ before just googled it and now i fully understand the name of the ghost ‘Peeves’ in Harry Potter! That makes so much sense! *life-changing-moment*
4. If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably pasta. I eat pasta nearly everyday so I don’t think I could live without it.
5. What is your favourite quote and why?
Oh I am sadly not that much into quotes, but I love the quote: ‘Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles’.
6. What do you fear the most?
Spiders and the dark… and beeing on my own.
7. What is your favourite beauty product right now?
8. Do you do anything that’s considered childish?
I am still not in my twenties so I am technically still a teen, am I right? So probably a lot of screaming (when I am excited).
9. What is your favourite scent?
The smell of baked muffins.
10. What embarrasses you the most?
I don’t know … sometimes I just get embarrassed for saying something stupid or something too loud or too quiet.
11. Do you have any odd eating habit?
In school everybody told me that eating plain pasta is weird but so many of you told me that you do that too, so I am convinced it isn’t weird. I also love eating cucumber as a snack, is that weird?
I loved those questions!!! Thanks again Jordyn for nominating me.
Today I am only answering the questions.
Instagram: Gluecksgeist Twitter: @gluecksgeist06