I am finally catching up with all the awards I’ve been nominated for. So today I am doing the Versatile and the entertainer blogger award. So let’s start with the first one!
Thanks again to all the lovely bloggers who nominated me for these awards, I really appreciate it.
The Rules Of Versatile Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Share 7 things/facts about yourself.
I was nominated by the amazing Jade_Louise for this award. I absolutely love her blog where she blogs mainly about beauty. She does some great product reviews so be sure to check her out.
The lovely phoebefrancesca was so kind and also nominated me for this award. I am so in love with the blog this girl created. She blogs about beauty, fashion and lifestyle and let me tell you that I love every single post of hers!
- I am a really sentimental person.
- I don’t mind waking up early but I always need an hour before you can talk to me.
- I am so obsessed with my record player lately.
- I love the colour pink! But at the moment I start becoming really obsessed with the colour mint.
- MsRosieBea and Tess Christine are my favourite youtubers at the moment.
- Potatoes are the best food ever, but peeling them is so annoying.
- I love Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.
Entertainer blogger award
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
I was nominated by the kind thebeyoutifulgal for this award. I don’t think I have done this award before so thank you very much for nominating me! Love your blog and I am sure all of you are going to love it as well.
And the lovely floraalkisses decided to nominate me as well for this award! I absolutely love her blog where she mainly blogs about beauty related things. Her blog is amazing so be sure to check her out.
Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I was really bored and always liked the idea of having a sort of online diary. I really enjoyed reading Zoe’s blog so I thought it was about time to start my own.
What is your favourite book?
Probably a Hanni und Nanni one or Girl Online or Harry Potter.
What do you dislike the most?
What is your favourite food at the mall?
I don’t like to eat at the mall. I am not the biggest fan of fast food restaurants.
What is your favourite pastime?
Blogger recognition award
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
• Write a post to show your award
• Give a brief story of how your blog started
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
• Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to and comment on each blog to let them now with a link to your award post.
The lovely starring pamela nominated me for this award. First of all thank you so much for nominating me! I really love Pamela’s blog. One of my favourite posts of her’s has to be her fall decoration one. Really enjoyed reading this one.
I was also nominated for this award by the amazing Jamie from dontgiveajam. Jamie is one of my favourite bloggers. I love every single post of hers and I am always so excited when I see that she uploaded a new one, great blog Jamie!
How my blog started
I always loved the idea of having a blog. I loved reading blogs and I really wanted to start one myself. After I finished school I had some time so I thought why not start a blog right now and I am enjoying blogging ever since.
Two pieces of advice
Don’t care about the numbers. I blogged for one and a half years and barely anyone read my stuff. Blogging shouldn’t be about numbers and how to earn money with it, just have fun with it.
Engage with others. This is probably the most important thing to do. There are so many blogs out there so check them out, leave comments, tell them that you enjoyed reading their posts and eventually they will do the same with your stuff.
Awesome blogger award
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
About the award: This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Jamie also nominated me for this award (thanks so much!!). As I said a minute ago this girl is awesome, she writes amazing blog posts and you need to check her out.
Apples or oranges?
Apples because I don’t like peeling oranges.
What’s your favorite TV show to binge watch?
Pretty little liars / Germany’s next topmodel
Loose leaf tea or tea bags?
tea bags, so much easier to use
If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Lilli aus dem Doktorhaus
Hot dog or hamburger?
What’s your favorite skincare product?
Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Do you think leggings are pants?
TV shows or movies?
What’s one of your favorite posts you’ve written recently?
lifeofcreativityblog also nominated me for this award. Thanks so much! I loved her Halloween series last month and I love to read her food posts although I always get so hungry afterwards. Be sure to check her out.
What is the theme of your blog?
I am using fictive and I am trying to be as pink as I can be.
What made you interested in that theme?
I wanted something different. There are quiet a few themes which many bloggers use, so I wanted to change things up.
If you could have one superpower what would it be?
What is your favourite season/holiday?
Summer at the moment.
If you could spend the day with one celebrity who would it be and why?
Emma Stone because she is hilarious and probably would tell the most amazing stories.
Which fictional place would you like to visit?
What is a skill you would like to learn?
Paint really nicely.
What’s your ideal way to spend a weekend?
Watching YouTube whilst sitting on the couch with my family.