The amazing PhoebeFrancesca nominated me for this award. I usually forget to do them and then have way too many nominations and have to put them all in one big post, but I wanted to give this one it’s own space and put a little more time into it because Phoebe is one of my favourite people and her blog is so incredible.
This girl blogs about life, beauty and her follow Phoebe are one of my favourite posts she uploads. We collabed together which was so much fun and she’s constantly supporting my blog so I really wanted to do the same for her. Be sure to check her out as she is one of the nicest bloggers and really works hard for her blog.
Also let me know if you prefer one award per post or a big award catch up.
The Liebster Award
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
11 facts about me:
- I am obsessed with the cereal Smacks at the moment and literally have it every single day for breakfast, as a snack and also for dinner.
- I received the most amazing letter yesterday which brightened up my day and makes me want to travel to New York for so bad so I can hug this sweetie and thank her in person.
- I love chocolate but I also have to have something salty after eating it.
- Every time I watch the movie The Internship I want to work at Google and can’t think of anything else…. looks just like the best place ever and the food!
- I am so happy and more productive when the sun is shining. I don’t need 30 degrees but give me some sun and I am happy.
- I ordered way too much stuff from ASOS and other places recently but a Haul is on it’s way and I am really happy with the stuff I got (also had major problems with one of my orders…)
- I realised how much blogging actually means to me or better how much I need it sometimes. It really is my happy place and after having a few days off I realised how much I missed it and how much I need it in my life to feel me.
- At the moment I am watching the Vampire Diaries like crazy, but I forgot how creepy especially the first season is so I am only watching it when it’s light outside.
- I could eat potatoes every single day, but I am by far too lazy to peel them that often.
- Yellow became my happy colour and it’s so funny that every single time I upload something in the yellow colour scheme everybody goes of course and that’s so you. Love how much you know me.
- I really enjoy writing this post right now. As I said in the beginning I usually end up having 5 award nominations in one post, so it’s nice to feel a little but more free and not so overwhelmed.
Favourite book you have ever read?
When I was younger I had a book called Eine Tüte grüner Wind and it actually was one of my favourites. I just thought about it recently and although my answer would probably change tomorrow I am going to say this one.
Best series you’ve watched this year?
Probably The Big Bang Theory or the Vampire Diaries.
If you were stranded on a desert island what one item would you take?
A good book, maybe the one I named at the beginning to be honest. Or Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix as it is so long and I wouldn’t get bored that easy.
If you could change your name what would you change it to?
I really like my name and wouldn’t change it.
Digital or written planner?
I don’t really use any of them, but probably digital.
If you could have any job in the world what would you choose?
At the moment working at Google, but the Google they showed in the film. But seriously I mean I would love to do something like this where I can share my thoughts and be creative and not on a crazy schedule.
What’s your dream breakfast?
Probably pancakes or something like this with loads of berries and something vanilla on top.
What star sign are you and do you believe in horoscopes?
I’m a libra and no.
I never have just one, I just like a lot of people, but Hailey from Dreaming out loud definitely is one of them.
Favourite social media platform?
Instagram, I love uploading and taking photos so much and also seeing so many great ones by other people.
Do you want children?
Yeees!! And I hope I am a good mum.
I am actually going to steal them from the lovely Don’t give a Jam. She nominated Phoebe for this award and I loved the questions and Phoebe’s answers so much! I hope that’s okay for you Jamie xxx
- Coffee or tea?
- What is the best concert you’ve been to?
- Fruits or vegetables?
- What is your absolute comfort food?
- Appetizer or dessert?
- If you had to wear the same outfit everyday, what would it be?
- Morning person or night owl?
- Does your morning skincare routine vary from the nighttime?
- TV shows or movies?
- What do you pick out first when choosing an outfit?
- Breakfast or brunch?
Don’t give a Jam – I really want to see how you answer these xx
Every single person who would like to do this award. Be sure to tag me so I can read your answers.
Thank you so much Phoebe for nominating me. I loved answering your questions and you are just one of the best persons I’ve met on the internet.