I am a skincare product lover. I love to try new things like face masks, face cleanser and anything like that. My skin is always super dry so wearing make up can be a challenge for me, but I discovered the most amazing skin product that helps my skin so much in getting more juicy, so I thought I should share it with you.
Of course I have a morning and nighttime skincare routine which actually isn’t exactly the same. I always did the exact same thing in the morning and night but I felt like I was doing a little bit too much and my skin was a little bit overwhelmed with all these products so I try to not do so much in the morning and focus on the evening a bit more.
Morning skincare routine
- As I said I don’t want to wash my face that much anymore so I use the Nivea Micellar water to get that fresh washed face feeling. I am using this product for a while now and I really like it.
- After that I take my Dermasence Tonic water and apply some of it onto a cotton pad and then wipe it all over my face.
- Then I take the Dermasence Cream Soft cream and apply it onto my face.
- The last thing I do is taking a small portion of the Balea Aqua Gelee and apply it onto my face. I really only take a little bit of it so my face doesn’t feel sticky.
- After that I apply my make up which now looks a lot better because it actually sticks to my face and I don’t have dry skin all over it anymore.
Nighttime skincare routine
- First of all I take my make up off with the Nivea Micellar water.
- Then I wash my face with the Dermasence Mousse.
- After that I apply some of the Dermasence tonic water onto a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face.
- Then I take the Balea Aqua Gelee and apply a big portion onto my face so that it can sink into it overnight.
Both skincare routines aren’t that different but the morning one is a lot quicker I think so. I actually would love to hear how often you wash your face because I don’t know if over-washing is a thing, or if it doesn’t matter. The Aqua Gelee really changed my skin and I love to use it a lot, but I still don’t know if these routines are the perfect ones for me. I might have to include my peeling face wash into it again as I feel like that really made a big difference.
I really hope you liked this post. Let me know what you think of it in the comments below.