I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I love the world J.K.Rowling created and I re-read the books on a regular basis. Although I read the books multiple times already, I’ve never read them in English before. I own two books in English, but what made me really want to start reading them in English was the Sorting Quiz on pottermore.
A Sunday screams for some cosy time and I love these kinds of Sundays where you stay in your PJ’s all day. I thought it would be quiet nice to share what things I like to do on a really cosy SunDay.
No make up but face mask time
Of course I don’t wear any make up on my cosy days. But I love to do face masks. There’s just something so nice about pampering yourself. I don’t always do a face mask on Sundays but mostly. I alternate between them so it always change which one I am using at the moment.
Staying in your PJ’s all day
As I said, on a really cosy day you just have to spend the whole day wearing your PJ’s. But there’s a difference between them. I have quiet a few PJ’s and I love all of them, but the ones which make me feel the most relaxed and cosy are my Snoopy pyjamas.
Since I was a little child I always wore Snoopy pyjamas. I love Snoopy and the whole peanuts gang so much, so on a cosy day it has to be a Snoopy one.
Watching cosy series and films
Gilmore Girls is probably the most cosy series that exists. I love watching it and it just makes me feel so relaxed and happy. And because there are quiet a few seasons you can spend your whole day binge-watching them.
I also love to watch Hanni und Nanni (St. Clare’s) on these kind of days. I absolutely loved the books when I was younger and I still love them now. When I watch the movies now they take me back to my childhood and it’s just such a nice feeling.
Harry Potter is another cosy movie for me. Especially the third movie is one of my favourites to watch. They turn a Sunday into such a good one.
And I love to watch Formel 1 (formula 1) on Sundays. It is so relaxing to me and the perfect Sunday tv show. My dad is watching it for years now and I always saw little snippets of it too.
Reading a book
I am a big bookworm and although I love watching movies I just have to read a book on a cosy Sunday. At the moment I am reading the Harry Potter series again, but I also love to read old books to give me that cosy feeling. As I said the St. Clare’s series is one of my favs and I also have books from my mum when she was younger and I love reading them too. There’s just something so nice about holding and reading a book with a story to it.
Drinking a hot beverage
In summer I tend to drink just cold drinks, but I really love drinking tea. Because it’s getting colder now where I live I can finally pull out my stack of tea and start drinking tons of tea again. There’s just something so nice about reading and drinking a hot drink at the same time.
Filling in my bullet journal
There’s nothing better than being creative and I discovered my love for bullet journals. I love creating new pages and because it is so relaxing and calming, I love to do it on my cosy days.
Listening to music
I always listen to music but on Sundays I tend to go for more chilled songs. I also love to listen to songs I haven’t heard in ages or check out new playlists and songs.
I don’t know why but eating cookies on a Sunday is just the perfect thing to do. Eating cake is also fine, but I just love having a nice Sunday-snack. My favourite cookies are chocolate-coconut ones. I eat them for years and whenever my mum surprises us with them, we are so excited.
What do you like to do on a cosy Sunday? Let me know in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed this post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
7 facts about me (x2):
- I used to watch so many ‘Barbie’ films with my sister.
- One of my favourites was ‘Barbie as Rapunzel’.
- My whole family was Harry Potter obsessed although they never watched or read the series.
- My brother had the ‘UNO’ version of Harry Potter and we played it on every holiday.
- We also had the Harry-Potter-PC-game, 1 and 2.
- We played it as a family on the weekends. These times were one of my favs!
- My whole family (except of my dad) was so obsessed with the game ‘Animal crossing’.
- We played it on holiday together.
- The first thing I was able to cook on my own was soup.
- This is probably the easiest thing you could learn, I still was so proud of myself.
- I used to have the purple gamecube and my siblings and sometimes my mum played ‘Mario Kart’ together.
- I regret selling my ‘Gamecube’ so much!
- I also regret selling my first gameboy. The games were so much better than they are now.
- We did spent time outside too ;).
I nominate every single one of you!!!
Please don’t be shy! I would love to get to know you better so if you want to do this award please do it.
Please let me know in the comments that I am not the only weird one who is attached to games :D.
The lovely Bea was nominated for the Sunshine blogger award and because she is so amazing she nominated all of her readers to do this award. I loved her questions so I decided to take the nomination and do the Sunshine blogger award again. Thanks Bea for nominating me! Check out her blog here.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
What was the last thing to make you smile?
My Mango-order arrived today which made me really happy.
How would you change the world?
I think I would have a kind of serum which I could spray around to make people happy.
Still working on it 😉
If you could move anywhere, where would you move?
Brighton, England for sure!
What places would you like to visit (real or fake)?
I would love to go to New York City and go back to Finland because it is so beautiful there. And I mean going to Hogwarts would be pretty amazing!
What game or games do you love to play with friends and family?
I love to play Mario Party 8 (Wii) with my friend and I love playing Mario Kart (Wii) and Lego Harry Potter (Ps3) with my sister. My mum, my sister and I also used to play little Big planet on the Ps3 which was just amazing. We always had so much fun!
Have you ever gone surfing, scuba diving or been on a jet ski?
I went scuba didiving in a pool once for my birthday. I really liked it and had so much fun. Would love to do it again in the sea.
Do you prefer the city, the mountains or the beach?
I always lived in a city so I do prefer it.
What are you looking forward to?
Tanz der Vampire!! I am going to see my favourite musical in 3 days and I am so so excited!
What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I love how passionate I am about my favourite things and the people I love.
Funniest moment you’ve experienced recently?
Mmh… there were a lot of little things which were really funny. But a few days ago my mum, sister and I had dinner and we talked about the musical (German musical about vampires) we are going to see really soon and I said that first of all I want to look really good so I get the attention of the main musical actor. And then I said I am taking a poster with the words ‘Bite me please’ with me….. yeah….
I am not going to do that 😀
Why is voldemort’s nose so flat?
Because he ran into the wrong wall at train station…. hahaha
This actually made me laugh so much when I read it for the first time. I was crying because I laughed so much.
- If you could change an ending from a movie or book which one would you choose and what would you change?
- What is your favourite sims expansion pack? (Please don’t tell me I am the only crazy one who has so many of these)
- What made you smile today?
- What is your favourite clothing brand or shop?
- How ‘pink’ (the colour) obsessed are you atm?
- What was the last book you read and did you like it?
- How much time do you spend on WordPress?
- Which was the last app you’ve downloaded on your phone?
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
- You’re currently writing your answers to my questions… what time is it?
- What is your favourite blog post you have ever written?
I loved these questions! Thanks again to the amazing Bea for beeing so kind and nominating every reader. Be sure to check her out.