I got nominated for a lot of awards. I really can’t do them all in one post anymore because there are too many, so I thought I better break it down and share my answers to the liebster award today with you.
I am finally catching up with all the awards I’ve been nominated for. So today I am doing the Versatile and the entertainer blogger award. So let’s start with the first one!
Thanks again to all the lovely bloggers who nominated me for these awards, I really appreciate it.
The Rules Of Versatile Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Share 7 things/facts about yourself.
I was nominated by the amazing Jade_Louise for this award. I absolutely love her blog where she blogs mainly about beauty. She does some great product reviews so be sure to check her out.
The lovely phoebefrancesca was so kind and also nominated me for this award. I am so in love with the blog this girl created. She blogs about beauty, fashion and lifestyle and let me tell you that I love every single post of hers!
- I am a really sentimental person.
- I don’t mind waking up early but I always need an hour before you can talk to me.
- I am so obsessed with my record player lately.
- I love the colour pink! But at the moment I start becoming really obsessed with the colour mint.
- MsRosieBea and Tess Christine are my favourite youtubers at the moment.
- Potatoes are the best food ever, but peeling them is so annoying.
- I love Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.
Entertainer blogger award
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
I was nominated by the kind thebeyoutifulgal for this award. I don’t think I have done this award before so thank you very much for nominating me! Love your blog and I am sure all of you are going to love it as well.
And the lovely floraalkisses decided to nominate me as well for this award! I absolutely love her blog where she mainly blogs about beauty related things. Her blog is amazing so be sure to check her out.
Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I was really bored and always liked the idea of having a sort of online diary. I really enjoyed reading Zoe’s blog so I thought it was about time to start my own.
What is your favourite book?
Probably a Hanni und Nanni one or Girl Online or Harry Potter.
What do you dislike the most?
What is your favourite food at the mall?
I don’t like to eat at the mall. I am not the biggest fan of fast food restaurants.
What is your favourite pastime?
Blogger recognition award
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
• Write a post to show your award
• Give a brief story of how your blog started
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
• Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to and comment on each blog to let them now with a link to your award post.
The lovely starring pamela nominated me for this award. First of all thank you so much for nominating me! I really love Pamela’s blog. One of my favourite posts of her’s has to be her fall decoration one. Really enjoyed reading this one.
I was also nominated for this award by the amazing Jamie from dontgiveajam. Jamie is one of my favourite bloggers. I love every single post of hers and I am always so excited when I see that she uploaded a new one, great blog Jamie!
How my blog started
I always loved the idea of having a blog. I loved reading blogs and I really wanted to start one myself. After I finished school I had some time so I thought why not start a blog right now and I am enjoying blogging ever since.
Two pieces of advice
Don’t care about the numbers. I blogged for one and a half years and barely anyone read my stuff. Blogging shouldn’t be about numbers and how to earn money with it, just have fun with it.
Engage with others. This is probably the most important thing to do. There are so many blogs out there so check them out, leave comments, tell them that you enjoyed reading their posts and eventually they will do the same with your stuff.
Awesome blogger award
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
About the award: This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Jamie also nominated me for this award (thanks so much!!). As I said a minute ago this girl is awesome, she writes amazing blog posts and you need to check her out.
Apples or oranges?
Apples because I don’t like peeling oranges.
What’s your favorite TV show to binge watch?
Pretty little liars / Germany’s next topmodel
Loose leaf tea or tea bags?
tea bags, so much easier to use
If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Lilli aus dem Doktorhaus
Hot dog or hamburger?
What’s your favorite skincare product?
Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Do you think leggings are pants?
TV shows or movies?
What’s one of your favorite posts you’ve written recently?
lifeofcreativityblog also nominated me for this award. Thanks so much! I loved her Halloween series last month and I love to read her food posts although I always get so hungry afterwards. Be sure to check her out.
What is the theme of your blog?
I am using fictive and I am trying to be as pink as I can be.
What made you interested in that theme?
I wanted something different. There are quiet a few themes which many bloggers use, so I wanted to change things up.
If you could have one superpower what would it be?
What is your favourite season/holiday?
Summer at the moment.
If you could spend the day with one celebrity who would it be and why?
Emma Stone because she is hilarious and probably would tell the most amazing stories.
Which fictional place would you like to visit?
What is a skill you would like to learn?
Paint really nicely.
What’s your ideal way to spend a weekend?
Watching YouTube whilst sitting on the couch with my family.
I have a new obsession: SUNFLOWERS. I always liked them, but now I love them. They are such bright flowers and looking at them makes me so happy. I am also so obsessed with them because literally everybody is uploading pictures of them.
If you follow my blog for long enough you will know that every obsession is a true real obsession. So of course I had to get a sunflower as soon as possible and I did. I really want to go to a sunflower field and take more amazing pictures, but for now I had an amazing sunflower photo shooting.
Thanks mum and Belli for your help! Love you!
Because sunflowers are making me so happy I really wanted to share and spread my happiness with you. Going out and buying flowers or finding some on a field is such a nice little thing. We should appreciate the little things in our life and that’s why I decided to create this tag.
I’ve never created a tag before so I hope you like it and I can’t wait to see your pictures!
It’s totally fine if you don’t want to be a part of this tag.
– The Sunflower tag –
- Share the logo of this tag (the sunflower picture)
- Thank the person who nominated you and share their flower picture
- Share your flower picture
- Tell us one thing that made you happy today or tell us your flower story
- Nominate as many people as you want
Have a great day!
No one, but my parents originally wanted to call me ‘Katharina’. My cousine was born a few weeks before me and was named Katharina so my parents changed it to Ann-Kathrin.
2. Do you like your handwriting?
Yeah, I do. It isn’t the most beautiful handwriting but I think it’s okay.
3. What is your favorite lunch meet?
Chicken? Although I don’t really eat too much meet.
4. Longest relationship?
Haha… yeah I tell you when I have one.
5. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes I do.
6. Would you bungee jump?
Maybe, I am not too sure.
7. Do you untie your shows when you take them off?
No… far too lazy. Only if I have to untie them to get out of them.
8. Favourite ice cream?
Oh God…. I love so many, but probably cookie dough.
9. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I am not too sure… maybe their attitude.
10. Football or baseball?
11. What colour pants are you wearing?
I normally go for black but I am currently loving the jeans style.
12. Last thing you ate?
I’ve just woken up… I ate some cake before I went to bed.
13. If you were a crayon which colour would you be?
14. Favourite smell?
I really don’t know! Maybe the smell of the sea?
15. Who was the last person you spoke on the phone?
My mum ❤.
16. Hair colour?
Like a dark blonde, brown. I died it a couple of months ago…
17. Eye colour?
18. Favourite foods to eat?
Anything with potatoes! Or pasta.
19. Scary movies or happy endings?
I can’t sleep after watching scary movies so happy endings!
20. Last movie you watched?
21. Favourite holiday?
Okay of course Christmas is amazing, but I also love easter cause the weather is wormer and you can bake so many cool things…
22. Beer or wine?
I don’t drink alcohol so probably coca cola.
23. Night owl or early bird?
A bit of both?
24. Favourite day of the week?
25. Which of your three favorite bloggers do you want to know more about?
26. Who are the latest three people to follow your blog?
I love this tag, it was really fun to do. I can’t wait to reed your answers. Love, glücksgeist.